Disqus for Avec Amber

Exclusivity




Dress:  Topshop, no longer available online but I found a similar one at Ralph Lauren (on sale!) here
Belt:  Old Navy (old), similar at JCrew (on sale!) here
Wedges:  Aldo (old), similar Steve Maddens (on sale!) here, or more expensive Joseph Griffins here (but they have the same leather twist!
Accessories:  MK watch, F21 yellow bracelet, Cam & Zooey weekend bracelets in yellow & white, and JCrew Gold Bangle set here

One of my favorite things about traveling is the excitement of purchasing unique items that can't be found anywhere else.  I realize that with the rise of internet shopping (especially my old stomping ground Amazon.com) these pieces are becoming harder to find, but I can't deny that I love putting outfits together when I know that I will not run into anyone at work or on the street wearing the same thing.  I purchased this white eyelet shirtdress at Topshop on a recent trip to NYC, and although I looked online I couldn't find it on their US website.  This dress is perfect for summer, but I did have to layer a yellow tank underneath because the top is see-through!  The yellow tank peeking through does add a nice element of color to the outfit.  Another interesting fact:  this is actually a size 4 tall!  I am only 5'4", so you can imagine how short the regular one was...

What unique items do you love in your closet that no one else has?

Popular Posts