Disqus for Avec Amber

Metallic Accents




Vest:  Banana Republic (old), similar here 
Tee:  Abercrombie, current style on sale here
 Denim:  trusty old JBrand 910 low-rise skinnies, current color here
Flats:  Lucky Brand Emmie in metallic powder, exact pair on sale at Amazon here
Watch:  Marc by Marc Jacobs Blade Crystal Index Watch, purchased at Nordstrom here
Ring:  my absolute favorite, purchased at Sargent's Fine Jewelry in Lahaina, Maui

Have you ever created an outfit around one accessory?  I purchased this gorgeous new Marc by Marc Jacobs "Blade" Crystal Index watch at the Nordstrom Anniversary sale, and I know that it is going to see some serious mileage this fall and winter.  I also love that it matches my favorite ring - a beautiful sterling silver piece in the shape of a wave that I picked up on a trip to Maui a few years ago.  I chose the vest and shoes because of the same metallic accents, and then kept the rest of the outfit simple with skinnies and a white tee.

Happy Monday and thank you for reading! 

Popular Posts