Disqus for Avec Amber

Outlet Shopping



 Top:  JCrew (old), this year's style here, cheaper similar sweater from Forever21 ($12.80) here
Shorts:  Forever21 (old), similar pairs from Forever21 for $11.50 here or $13.50 here
Shoes:  Toms, Amazon link here
Bag:  No-name brand I picked up from a street vendor in NYC, similar Foley & Corinna City Tote here
Buckle Bracelet:  I either got this at JCrew or Forever21 (can't remember because it's so old), I couldn't find red but similar buckle style in silver here or a cute red enamel bangle from Piperlime here
Ring:  H&M ($5 find that I wear almost every day)
 Today, my sweetheart and I drove up to the Seattle Premium Outlets in Marysville for a shopping adventure.  It is about a 45 minute drive from downtown Seattle, so we don't go very often but we had a few things in mind that we needed and made an afternoon of it.  I am totally digging this white/navy stripe shirt with red shorts combo, probably because it makes me feel like a chic french girl.  My trusty red Toms are great for walking all around the outdoor mall, and so is the crossbody bag because both arms are free to shop the racks.  These are the things I think about when I get dressed...some would say silly, I say practical!  I scored some fantastic deals, like a bright red jacket from Banana Republic for $65 that I know I will wear all through fall and winter and I can't wait to style.


I have to apologize for my lack of posts the last couple of days.  We had the opportunity to attend the Porsche World Roadshow at the new Ridge Motorsports Park in Shelton yesterday, where we got to take some pretty fantastic cars on what they called "spirited test drives."  This included laps around the big track in Panameras and 911s, an autocross course with the brand new Boxster S, and a little drag strip of sorts to test out hybrid Cayennes and Panameras versus their gas brothers off the line.  We had a fantastic time!  There was an official photographer taking photos of our laps, and I hope to be able to share with you soon.  For now, here is one that was posted of me mugging with a Wired magazine for the Wired booth.  Ha!


Porsche World Roadshow site link if you are interested in checking it out:

Thanks for reading!

Popular Posts