Disqus for Avec Amber

Polished Sequins


Sequin Tank:  JCrew (old), similar from Express here or a colorblocked one from JCrew (on sale!) here
Blazer: H&M (old), similar from JCrew (on sale!) here
Denim: JBrand 903 Low-Rise Capri Legging in Starless here
Pumps:  Kelsi Dagger Linzy in bisque here 
Sunglasses:  Kate Spade Lulu in tortoise/gold (on sale!) at Amazon here

Seattle corporate culture is less formal and far more "business casual," which means I have a great deal of freedom with my work wardrobe.  Today, I chose to glitz up my denim capris and blazer with a sequin tank and patent pumps.  I love the contrast of the neutral menswear blazer and feminine sparkly tank!  This outfit is a perfect example of altering a traditional style to fit my personality.  How do you personalize your work wardrobe?

Popular Posts