Disqus for Avec Amber

Weekend BBQ




  Tank:  Wilfred (old) purchased from Aritzia, similar at Nordstrom.com here
Shorts:  Bella Dahl, purchased at Nordstrom Rack, similar at Amazon here and on sale at JCrew here 
  Tank:  Express Sexy Stretch Bra Cami (I live in these!) here
Sandals:  Corso Como Friendship in shell burnish calf here
Necklace:  Forever 21, similar here and Ring: H&M
Bracelets:  Gold Bangle set here and multicolored Cam & Zooey Weekend bracelets (purchased from Hautelook), more multicolored bangles from Forever 21 here and here
Sunglasses:  Marc by Marc Jacobs, almost the same pair on sale at Amazon here!

Yesterday my sweetheart and I hosted a BBQ at our place to celebrate with dear friends.  We hit record-breaking temperatures this weekend, and I needed an outfit that was loose enough to keep me cool as we grilled and lounged on the back patio.  I have to confess that I am actually wearing this light pink Wilfred tank backwards!  It's supposed to be a V in the back and a high neck in the front, but I find it more comfortable to wear it turned around.  Hopefully I'm not the only odd person who has ever worn a shirt backwards on purpose!  ;)  I hope you also stayed cool and comfortable this weekend!

Popular Posts