Disqus for Avec Amber

Wanderlust & Co Birthday Pop-Up Sale

I hope everyone is having a great Friday!  It couldn't come soon enough for me this week.  Here is a quick post this morning regarding one of my new favorite jewelry websites:  Wanderlust & Co.  I bought several of their hook and leather bracelets back in May when they were featured in Lucky Magazine, and I've been alternating them pretty much nonstop since they are so versatile!  In addition to their lovely bracelet styles (there are many!), Wanderlust & Co also has necklaces, earrings, rings, and even clutches.

Here are several of my Instagram shots featuring the hook and leather bracelet in three color combinations:




So why am I writing this post?  Wanderlust & Co will be having a series of pop-up sales this month for their birthday!  The first is 25% off store-wide with the code bday25.

No, they aren't paying me to say this...I promise.  =)  Here is the website link:


Happy Shopping!

Popular Posts