Monochrome




Boots:  Corso Como "Racine" boot, no longer available but similar "Rena" style is $199 at Piperlime here
Blazer: Gibson via Nordstrom, similar Gibson "Equestrian Blazer" in charcoal, $98 at Nordstrom here
Blouse: H&M (old), Necklace: Swarovsky (old)
Denim:  Citizens of Humanity Skinny Stretch Leggins in black, $178 at Nordstrom here
Watch:  Marc by Marc Jacobs "Blade" Crystal Index watch in silver/gunmetal, $275 at Nordstrom here or $275 at Piperlime here

Today I'm linking up with the lovely Marion of Marionberry Style for her trend of the month challenge!  This month's trend is "boots & booties."  I had a hard time choosing which boots to feature, but settled on my Corso Como "Racine" riding boots because they are so comfortable and versatile.  These boots are very well made - they are made of fabulous quality leather, a soft suede lining, and a padded insole for comfort. 

For today's outfit, I chose a monochrome palette of grey and black, including my bf's dog Milo who really wanted to be included!  Please forgive my lack of makeup, I really have no excuse other than I was feeling lazy.  This equestrian-style outfit is one of my go-to's for the office, because I can look sharp but still be comfortable.

I have featured these boots several times in recent posts:

Left: Black and Yellow with a mustard skirt and black sweater  
Middle:  Peeking Polka Dots with a polka dot blouse under a cheerful red sweater and skinnies  
Right:  Did Someone Say Fire? with bright red skinnies and a striped sweater


How do you like to style equestrian boots?

Popular Posts