Grey Denim


Look who decided to photobomb my outfit shoot!  Silly Milo didn't want to be left out of the action, so I let him mug for the camera in a few shots...




I am loving my new Baublebar "Pave Chain Collar" necklace!


 Denim: Marithe Francois Girbaud (old)
Sweater:  Merino V-Neck Sweater in navy, $19.95 (on sale but limited sizes available) at the Limited here
or "Factory Cotton V-Neck Sweater" in navy, $29.50 at J Crew Factory here
Plaid Shirt: Abercrombie, similar "Plaid Flannel Shirt" in green/navy, $12 (on sale!) at Forever 21 here
Smoking Flats: Sole Society (old), similar Etienne Aigner "Kathy" in navy, $59.95 at DSW here
Necklace: "Pave Chain Collar," $34 at Baublebar here
Ring: old, similar "Sterling Silver Polished Wave Ring," $29.25 (on sale!) at Kohls here
  
  These grey jeans are an old staple in my closet, and I'm actually surprised that this is the first time they are appearing on the blog!  They are probably four or five years old and I had never heard of the brand but picked them off of a sale rack at Loehmann's because I just loved the shade.  Grey denim is wonderfully versatile - the neutral color is a great alternative to khaki or olive.  You can easily pair grey denim with rich winter colors like burgundy, forest green, or navy as I did here.  Another option would be to pair grey denim with cream for a frosty winter palette.

Check out my save and splurge picks for grey denim below:

 
Left: Save on the Articles of Society "Mya" skinny jeans in greyson, $54 at Nordstrom here
Middle: Save on the BDG "Cigarette High-Rise Jean" in silver, $34.99 (extra 10% off with code "PURPLEWISHES" plus free shipping on any purchase) at Urban Outfitters here
Right: Save on the "Mia Extreme Stretch Ankle Zip Jean Legging" in gray, $88 ($25 off any purchase over $100 with code "2639" through 12/20) at Express here

 
Left: Splurge on the J Brand "Skinny Stretch Ankle Jean" in kingdom destruct, $213 at Nordstrom here
Middle: Splurge on the Hudson Jeans "Nico" Skinny Stretch Jeans in dark grey, $146 at Nordstrom here
Right: Splurge on the Current/Elliot "The Coated Stiletto Jeans" in silver coated foil, $244 at Shopbop here
 
 How do you like to style grey denim?  I hope your week is going well so far and thanks for reading!

Comments

  1. hi amber! so happy you found me on instagram. you are too cute and i love your style! i'm now following you on GFC. i look forward to more of your posts :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much! I look forward to seeing more of your posts too - your outfits are amazing. =)

      Amber

      Delete

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by my little corner of the blogging world and leaving a comment. I look forward to hearing from you!

Popular Posts