Disqus for Avec Amber

Travel Log: Tripanista Feature


Hello and happy Friday!  Today, I want to share an exciting new site with you.  Tripanista is a fashion community, with contributors from all over the world.  The goal of this site is to show fashionistas what to wear when they travel, so that fashionistas can always be in style.  I like to think of myself as a fashionable traveler, and this site is going to be the perfect reference for me to know what to wear no matter where in the world I go.  

I have submitted two different posts representing my hometown Seattle style, as well as an outfit from my recent trip to Ischgl, Austria.  I am so excited to be a contributor on Tripanista, and will continue to add submissions from both my hometown and my trips around the world.  Here are the links to my posts so far:

Tripanista - What to Wear in Ischgl, Austria



When you have a chance, head over and check out my submissions as well as search for any location of your choice!  I promise that Tripanista is not paying me for these statements - I think they have an great idea with this site, and I can't wait to see more contributors as the community grows.

Thanks so much for reading!

Popular Posts