Wardrobe Essential: Red Flats

Happy Friday!  This week was a long one for me, and I am thrilled that the end is finally here.  Today's outfit is a casual one in my signature nautical style, featuring my new Tory Burch Reva flats in lobster.  Red flats are a wardrobe staple of mine, and I have been meaning to replace an old pair for several months.  I have seen many other lovely bloggers rave about their Revas, and had to try a pair on when I saw that they had the perfect shade of red this spring.  It was definitely meant to be.  =)





Flats: Tory Burch "Reva" in lobster, $225 at Nordstrom here
Bag: Michael Michael Kors satchel in saffiano leather, similar "Alto Small Zip Satchel" in red, $350 at Dooney & Bourke here
Sweater: Banana Republic Outlet, I am loving this Topshop "Breton Stripe Sweater" in navy blue, $72 at Nordstrom here
White Denim: Banana Republic Outlet, similiar "White Skinny Roll-Up Jean" in white (available in short, regular, and tall!), $62.50 (on sale!) at Banana Republic here
Bracelets: Cartier Love & Forever 21 (old), I am loving this "Spice Chunk Bracelet" in gold/red, $32 at Baublebar here
Sunglasses: Kate Spade New York "Lulu Oversized Rectangular Sunglasses" in tortoise/gold, $138 at Nordstrom here

Red flats are more versatile than you might think - they can add a fun pop of color to any outfit consisting of neutral basic colors like black, beige, grey, navy, and white.  Check out my save and splurge picks on red flats below:




Left: Save on the Circus by Sam Edelman "Ava Flat" in cherry, $68.95 at Nordstrom here
Middle: Save on the Nine West "Quancy Ballet Flat" (love the heel detail!) in red, $89.95 at Amazon here
Right: Save on the Pierre Darre' "Ballet Flats" in red, $69 at Yoox here


Left: Splurge on the Salvatore Ferragamo "Varina Patent Ballerina Flat" in red, $425 at Nieman Marcus here
Middle: Splurge on the Tory Burch "Chelsea Bow-Toe Patent Flat" in flame red, $178 at Bergdorf Goodman here
Right: Splurge on the Lanvin "Patent Ballet Flat" in red, $495 at Barneys New York here 

How would you style red flats?  Thank you for reading and I hope you have a wonderful weekend!

Popular Posts