Style Remix: Neon Yellow

Oh Seattle summer, how I love you.  This year's summer has been so wonderful, and I am soaking up every possible minute of sunshine!  Last week, my boyfriend and I went down to the Seattle waterfront for dinner at Elliot's Oyster House with my dear friend Allie and her little sis Eva.  I took the opportunity to snap some photos beforehand on the waterfront in front of the Great Wheel, which is our new ferris wheel that slowly rotates like a smaller version of the Millenium Wheel in London for a lovely view of the water and city.

I am still stuck on neon yellow and my new favorite clutch purchased on my recent trip to Hong Kong.  I know I just posted a neon yellow-themed outfit recently, but I can't help myself.  I found this light sweater on clearance at Nordstroms (unfortunately they just sold out online, but they could still be in stores!) and love that the neon is layered underneath the white cotton for a more subtle shade with a pop of color on the cuffs and hem.  Paired with white shorts, ankle strap sandals, and the neon clutch, this outfit was perfect for a summer date night.






 Clutch: Purchased in Hong Kong
Sweater: Caslon via Nordstrom (no longer available), similar Tibi "Reversible Neon Plaited Easy Sweater" in neon orange multi, $126.97 (55% off!) at Piperlime here
Shorts: Nordstrom Rack (old), check out the "Roll-Up Short" in white, $34.99 (on sale!) at Banana Republic here
Sandals: Zara (no longer available), I am loving the budget-friendly Steve Madden "Realove" in blush patent, $80 at Piperlime here
Watch: Marc by Marc Jacobs "Henry" in gold, $250 at Piperlime here
Sunglasses: Kate Spade "Lulu" in tortoise/brown gradient, exact pair on sale for $81.53 (41% off!) at Amazon here

This time of year is the perfect opportunity to pick up neon pieces at fabulous sale prices.  Check out my neon yellow sale picks below:




Left: "Cloudburst of Laughter Dress," $36.99 (on sale!) at Modcloth here
Middle: Rocket Dog "Stelena Flat Sandals" in neon yellow, $18.75 (on sale!) at Macys here
Right: a.n.a "Perfect Skinny Corduroy Pants" in london yellow, $11.99 at JC Penney
here


Joining the lovely Tara over at Mix & Match Fashion for her summer style linkup!

MIX MATCH

How would you style neon yellow?  Thanks so much for reading!

Comments

Popular Posts