Disqus for Avec Amber

Tres Chic Fashion Thursday

Hi everyone!  Today I am thrilled to be cohosting Agi Mayer's Tres-Chic Fashion Thursday.  Agi owns Vodka Infused Lemonade, a blog about fashion, motherhood, and life.  Vodka Infused Lemonade is one of my favorite blogs to follow because of Agi's engaging and truthful writing style. Please read on, visit Agi's blog if you haven't already, and link up if you desire.  I also hope you find at least one new blogger in the linkup who inspires you!

Tres-Chic Fashion Thursday Link Up

It’s that time of the week for my link up. Thank you to all 125 of you fabulous ladies that linked up last week!!! :) Not just a great turnout, but the best turnout yet. Thank you guys so much for all your support!!!!!!!!! I love it!!!!! If you are interested in co-hosting please email me at vodkainfusedlemonade@gmail.com. If you’ve already co-hosted and would like to again, don’t hesitate to email me.

This week’s fabulous co-hosts are:

Amber from Avec Amber

Avec Amber

&

Angele from The European Malteser

The European Malteser

Here are my favourite looks from last week:

Rachel from Rachel the Hat

Rachel the HatNiki from Glossy Blonde

Glossy BlondeIris from Love, Iris

Love, Iris

Rules

1. Must be a new post, or fairly recent one. Please link the post not the blog.

2. Please follow me via Facebook, Bloglovin, Pinterest or Twitter.

3. Please follow Amber from Avec Amber via Bloglovin & Angele from The European Malteser via Bloglovin.

4. Please stop by the other blogs and say hi. The idea is to get to know other bloggers .

5. Please link back to my blog or post this button on your blog.

vodkainfusedlemonade.com

Popular Posts