Disqus for Avec Amber

Bblackbox Accessories

When I pack a suitcase, I like to keep small items separated like chargers and cables, swimsuits, bras and underwear.  Packing these types of items separately ensures that things stay put during travel and are easy to find during a trip.  The last thing I want to worry about while traveling is finding something I need in a messy suitcase!  When I was recently contacted by Bblackbox to try out some of their products, I happily chose two canvas pouches that make ideal travel accessories.  The smaller drawstring pouch is ideal to hold chargers, cables, and adapters, and the larger snap pouch is just the right size for swimsuits or bras and underwear.  I used both of these pouches on my recent sunny getaway to the Philippines, and they worked wonderfully to keep my things packed and organized.  The best part is that Bblackbox is committed to giving back: Bblackbox gifts 10% of all profit to charity organizations. They are partnered with Love146, a non profit that works towards the abolition of child trafficking and exploitation, and also support the provision of clean drinking water via well-digging through Living Water International.  And finally, Bblackbox limits their carbon footprint by donating surplus supplies.






You can see view the full lineup of Bblackbox products on their website, as well as learn more about the company:
http://bblackbox.com/home.html

Thank you for visiting my blog today, and I hope you have a great rest of your week!

Financial compensation was not received for this post. Products were provided free of charge from Bblackbox, but the opinions expressed here are my own.





Popular Posts