Disqus for Avec Amber

Marled Batwing Sweater

Happy New Year and I hope 2017 is off to a great start for you! I just returned home from spending week in Japan celebrating the New Year with my fiancĂ© and a group of dear friends. We had such a wonderful time ringing in the New Year on a cruise in Tokyo Bay, exploring Tokyo's neighborhoods, and even skiing in Hakuba (2.5 hours from Tokyo on the main island). More on that trip later, but today I want to share a cozy winter outfit with you that is perfect for the current frigid Seattle weather. I recently received this Marled Batwing Sweater from Rosegal, and it is quite possibly the most comfortable sweater I have ever owned. In today's outfit, I combined this sweater with a faux leather skirt, open-toe booties, and a colorblock fedora. Please scroll through for more photos, outfit links, and more budget-friendly sweaters from Rosegal. Also, if you have not yet entered the current Amazon giveaway, click here to do that too.








Sweater c/o Rosegal: exact here (available in two colors and under $30!)
Long-Sleeved Top: exact here (only $12.99!)
Faux Leather Skirt: Zara (old), similar here (only $60)
Booties: old, currently loving this pair (on sale!)
Clutch: old, currently loving this one
Ring: exact here (only $36!)

Check out my picks below for more cozy sweaters currently available online at Rosegal and priced under $25! You can also shop all sweaters & cardigans by clicking here.


Left  |  Middle  |  Right

What is your favorite type of sweater this winter? Thank you for visiting my blog today, don't forget to enter the Amazon giveaway, and I hope you have a great rest of your week!

Linking up with Curly Crafty Mom, Doused in Pink, Elegance & Mommyhood, I Do deClaireMix & Match Fashion, The Fashion Canvas, Walking in Memphis in High Heels

Popular Posts