Metallic Bodycon Set

Do you own any matching sets? Matching sets are a great alternative to dresses, with the added benefit that a matching set's pieces can also be worn separately to create two additional outfits. Today's outfit features a matching set that I recently received from Tobi. Tobi is an online-only women’s fashion boutique based in Los Angeles with a large selection of feminine, flattering pieces. All of their designs are created in LA and inspired by LA life, and I jumped at the chance to partner with Tobi on a few fall style posts. I think this particular set is perfect for fall with its sweater-like texture and metallic shine! In today's ensemble, I kept things simple by just adding a collar necklace, studded clutch, open-toe booties, and bright lips.







 Metallic Bodycon set c/o Tobi: exact here (under $50!)
Collar Necklace: exact here 
Booties: old, current style here
Clutch: old, similar here
Watch: old, current version here
Lips: exact here
Check out my picks for more bodycon sets that are currently available at www.Tobi.com and perfect to style this fall! My picks are all priced at $41 or less:

 
Left  |  Middle  |  Right 

How would you style a bodycon set this fall? Thank you for visiting my blog today, don't forget to enter the Nordstrom giveaway (only 6 days left!), and I hope you have a great rest of your week! 

Linking up with Curly Crafty Mom, Doused in Pink, Elegance & Mommyhood, Mix & Match Fashion, Style Elixir

Financial compensation was not received for this post. Product was provided free of charge from www.tobi.com, but the opinions expressed here are my own.

Popular Posts