March On Army Vest

Hello and happy Monday!  Fall is fast approaching, as much as I hate to admit that the days are getting shorter.  Fall clothes are starting to appear in stores, with the Nordstrom Anniversary Sale being a big driver of fall shopping (check out my Nordstrom Anniversary Sale purchases in this post!)  I'm slowly starting to incorporate fall pieces into my evening wardrobe, like the "March On Army Vest" from Conversation Pieces Boutique that I am featuring today.

I wore this outfit a few weeks weeks ago to meet up with three fabulous fashion bloggers that I follow: Bri of Work Clothes, I Suppose, Katrina of The Demure Muse (both Seattle bloggers) and Fran of Franish while she was visiting our wonderful city!  We met up at Brave Horse Tavern in the South Lake Union neighborhood, and all three of these ladies are gorgeous, engaging, and kind.  Isn't it wonderful how you feel like you get to know other fashion bloggers because of their writing style, and then when you meet them in person you feel like you are meeting up with an old friend?  I love that!





Vest: "March On Army Vest" in army green/olive, $45 at Conversation Pieces Boutique here
Dress: Free People (old), but I think this Rhyme Los Angeles "Floral Swing Dress" in floral print would look fabulous, $72 at Piperlime here 
Sandals: Dolce Vita (old), check out the BCBGeneration "Gerrie" sandal in pewter, $97.95 at Nordstrom here
Crossbody bag: Tarnish (old), check out the Marc by Marc Jacobs "Preppy Nylon Natasha" in cement, $178 at Bloomingdale's here
Bracelet: old

Military vests are definitely on the must have list for fall.  I love mine from Conversation Pieces Boutique because of the leather detail on the shoulders and the fact that you can cinch in the waist on the inside.  Check out my additional military vest picks below:


Left: Ambition "Military Vest" in spruce, $68 at Nordstrom here 
Middle: Apt 9 "Solid Utility Vest" in olive green, $30 (on sale!) at Kohl's here 
Right: "Studded Canvas Military Vest" in olive combo, $29.99 at Charlotte Russe here 

How would you style a military vest?  Thanks so much for reading!

Comments

Popular Posts