Nordstrom Anniversary Presale


Hi everyone!  Worst blogger ever here...I am so sorry that I have not posted in a couple of weeks.  I am trying to catch back up on laundry, dishes, and getting food in the fridge because I have been traveling so much lately!  All good trips though:  Hong Kong and China last month for work, 4th of July weekend getaway in Banff with my love (pictures soon!), and San Francisco last weekend for an awesome wedding of two wonderful friends.  I am lucky to have these opportunities, but am happy to be home for over a month before my next trip.

Today I want to share with you my Nordstrom Presale shopping purchases.  Those of you who know and love Nordstrom know how exciting it is to shop the new fall lines at fabulous discounts during the biggest sale of the year.  I personally have fond memories of shopping the Nordstrom sale with my mom and sister when I was a kid - we would go every year at 7am when the store opened to shop and then go out for breakfast afterward.  Girl bonding over Nordstrom - that's definitely in my family history.  We kept this tradition until my sister and I graduated college and had to get real jobs, where we had to be at work by 8am.  But that real job pays for my shopping habit, and now I can shop the Nordstrom presale.  So what did I choose?  Check out my purchases below (if you have cardholder access, otherwise you can view the links on Friday when the sale officially starts):


Sam Edelman 'Darla' Pump in british burgundy/black, sale price $114.90 here
I picked up these pumps in person at the downtown Seattle flagship store on Monday night while shopping with my good friend Kaniesha.  The style is fabulous and sassy, and they are comfortable, but I don't really need them to fill any closet holes.  They didn't have the other items I wanted in stock in the store, so of course I went home and did more shopping online.  After I get my online purchases, I'm going to evaluate everything and decide if these pretty shoes get to stay.

Halogen 'Katrina' Bootie in black, sale price $64.90 here

I actually need a new black ankle boot to replace an old pair that I threw away this spring, and this deep cut plus peep toe is exactly what I am looking for.  I really hope they fit and look as good in person as they do in the photo!  There are some super cute studs on the back, too.

 Faux Leather Piping Ponte Knit Dress (Online Only), sale price $146.90 here.  

I want a new slim-fitting black dress for going out, and I really like the leather details on this one.  I also think that it will look perfect with the "March on Army" military vest I just picked up from Conversation Pieces Boutique.  Check the vest out here.

Pour la Victoire Butler - Large Snake Embossed Leather & Suede Tote in black, sale price $329.90 here

You are probably seeing a theme here, right?  My closet is definitely lacking black right now, including a nice big solid black tote.  This one looks like it will fit the bill - I can't wait to see it in person.

Nadri Boxed Initial Pendant Necklace (Nordstrom Exclusive) in silver (letter A), sale price $31.90 here

A silver initial pendant has been on my list for a while, and this one was too good of a deal to pass up!  I don't like when initial pendants have a lowercase "a" but I am a big fan of the uppercase "A."  That might sound odd, but the point is that this was exactly what I was looking for.

Nadri Arrow Pendant Necklace (Nordstrom Exclusive) in gold/clear crystal, sale price $31.90 here 

I also have a gold arrow necklace on my list to match my Baublebar gold arrow ring and Stella & Dot gold arrow bracelet.  This seems pretty perfect, and the price is fabulous.

Those are my purchases from the Nordstrom Anniversary Presale!  I am excited to see my online purchases in person, and determine whether or not they are keepers.  If you are a Nordstrom cardholder, what did you purchase at the presale?  Thanks so much for reading and happy hump day!

Comments

Popular Posts