Fall Style: Suede Jacket + Leopard Satin Midi Skirt

When I think about fall trends that have lasting power, several of my top choices are leopard print, knee-high boots, and suede. While I have several options in my closet to create an outfit with these three elements, today I decided that this leopard satin midi skirt was due for an appearance. This skirt joined my closet in early 2020, is still my favorite skirt, and you have seen it a number of times including here and here. Today I styled this skirt with a suede jacket, cropped sweater, knee boots, and several favorite accessories. Please continue on to see more photos, outfit links, and more of my picks for leopard print pieces that I think would look lovely styled together this fall and beyond.

Leopard Satin Midi Skirt with a Suede Jacket For Fall

Amber wearing a leopard satin midi skirt styled with a suede jacket, sweater, boots, bag, and sunglasses


Amber in a leopard satin midi skirt and suede jacket with knee-high boots

Amber styled in a leopard satin midi skirt paired with suede jacket, cozy sweater, and accessories

Amber wearing a leopard satin midi skirt, suede jacket, boots, and handbag

Amber in fall outfit with leopard satin midi skirt, suede jacket, and knee-high boots with sunglasses

Amber wearing a leopard satin midi skirt styled with suede jacket and layered sweater

Amber fashion look featuring leopard satin midi skirt, suede jacket, boots, bag, and sunglasses for fall style
Suede Jacket: exact here or alternate color here
Sweater: similar here or here
Skirt: similar here or here
Boots: exact here (available in 2 colors and on sale!)
Bag: current colors here or secondhand options here and here
Sunglasses: exact here

Since leopard print is still a top fall trend, I collected a selection of my current favorite leopard pieces available online for you to check out below. You can scroll through to see all of my picks, priced for a range of budgets, and with the majority of products currently priced under $150:


Are you a fan of leopard print? If so, what is your favorite way to wear your leopard print pieces this fall? Please go head and leave me a comment below to let me know. Thank you for visiting my blog today and I hope you have a terrific week!

Comments

  1. I love this chic leopard look! The barn-style jacket looks so perfect with the skirt. I have a pair of leopard jeans that I've been wearing on repeat.

    https://www.kathrineeldridge.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Kathrine! I have been eyeing leopard jeans as well…

      Delete
  2. This fall outfit is gorgeous! Love the richness of your jacket and the texture mix!

    Jill - Doused in Pink

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Jill! This jacket feels so luxurious!

      Delete
  3. Replies
    1. Thank you, Benita! I hope your week is off to a great start!

      Delete
  4. That jacket is fabulous! I love it paired with leopard!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Leopard print is one of my favorites! It’s so eye catching and love that it’s timeless. Your outfit is so cute and I am swooning over your jacket!

    Maureen | www.littlemisscasual.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Leopard print is one of my favorites! It’s so eye catching and love that it’s timeless. Your outfit is so cute and I am swooning over your jacket!

    Maureen | www.littlemisscasual.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Leopard is the one print that I consider a classic, actually. Love how you combined the satin with the suede, awesome! <3


    http://www.couture-case.com/

    ReplyDelete
  8. This suede jacket and leopard satin midi skirt combination looks elegant and effortlessly stylish. The outfit captures the essence of movie fashion by blending timeless outerwear with bold patterns. Your styling ideas inspire readers to create confident, versatile looks that work beautifully for casual outings, special occasions, and every season.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by my little corner of the blogging world. Positive comments are always appreciated and I look forward to hearing from you!

Popular Posts