Mixed Medium Front Wrap Shirt

Does it feel like fall yet where you live?  The weather recently turned here in Seattle, and the air definitely has an autumn chill.  I wore this particular outfit a few weeks ago for a casual dinner date with my #1 guy, on one of those lovely early fall days when it was still warm at 7pm.  That evening, a breezy top + shorts + heels was a perfect combo.  This top c/o Conversation Pieces Boutique fits loosely, so it pairs well with a fitted skirt, shorts, or skinny jeans.  It drapes nicely in both the front and back, and I enjoy wearing white any time of the year, so I can see myself pairing this top with fall neutrals (like taupe/grey/navy), brights (cobalt/emerald/fuschia), or rich tones (burgundy/mustard).  The possibilities are endless!







 Top c/o Conversation Pieces Boutique, $34 here
Tortoise Bracelet c/o Conversation Pieces Boutique, $12 here
Shorts: old, similar pair only $12.99 here
Pumps: old, check out this Nine West pair
Clutch: exact here (currently 40% off)
Watch: find the exact Cora style here
Necklace: old, currently loving this Kendra Scott piece

See below for a few more tops that are perfect for fall and currently available at Conversation Pieces Boutique:



What styles of tops are on your fall shopping list?  Thank you for visiting my blog today, and I hope you have a fabulous week!


Financial compensation was not received for this post. Products were provided free of charge from Conversation Pieces Boutique, but the opinions expressed here are my own.

Popular Posts