Transitional Sweaters



Sweater:  Loft Sheer Stripe 3/4 Sleeve Sweater here
Pants:  JBrand Scout Twill Zip Crop Pant in white, no longer available but similar (on sale!) from Loft here 
Shoes:  Lucky "Emmie" flat in metallic powder, on sale at Amazon here 
Watch:  Marc by Marc Jacobs Blade' Crystal Index Watch, Nordy's link here 
Ring:  My fav, purchased from Sargent's Fine Jewelry in Lahaina, Maui, store link here 

I love this time of year - the days are still warm, but the nights are getting a little crisper and it is time to start wearing layers again.  Light sweaters like the one I scored a couple of weeks ago for 40% off at a Loft Friends & Family event make perfect summer-to-autumn transitional layering pieces over a tank or under a light jacket or blazer.  I picked this Loft sweater because of the neutral colors - I can see myself wearing this with dark denim, red, or black pants later on in the season, in addition to the white I styled them with here.

I found more transitional sweaters to share with you below:

Left to Right:
Rubbish Mixed Knit Striped Sweater (comes in 4 color combos) at Nordstrom here 
JCrew Tippi Sweater in Colorblock Stripe here
Express Lurex Snakeskin V-Neck Print Sweater here

Left to Right:
Longline Striped Sweater (comes in 2 colors) at Forever21 here
Colorblocked Waffle Knit Sweater (comes in 3 colors) at Forever21 here
Zest of Both Worlds Sweater at ModCloth here

I would add all of these to my closet, and I hope you find one or more that you like as well.  You can see that I love stripes and patterns...I think that these light sweaters are a great way to add elements of texture and color to your outfit this summer and fall.

Thanks for reading!

Comments

Popular Posts