Spring Work Wardrobe Staples: Green

<data:blog.pageTitle />



Sweater: Nordstrom (old)
Belt: Old Navy (old)
Blouse: "Print Fold Neck Top" in ivory, $69.50 at Banana Republic here
Skirt: Banana Republic (old), similar "Sloan Pencil Skirt" in black, $79.50 here
Pumps: Kelsi Dagger "Linzy" in black patent, $62.99 (on sale) at Amazon here
Watch: Michael Kors, but my new watch crush is the Marc by Marc Jacobs "Baby Dave" in gold, $250 at Nordstrom here
Arm candy: "Gold Bangle Set," $34.50 (on sale!) at J Crew here, green bangle from Forever 21 (old)
  
Now that stores are filled with bright spring colors, I am inspired to add these colors into my work wardrobe.  Green is a color that I have not traditionally worn much of, but I am seeing it quite a bit this spring and I want to incorporate more green office-friendly pieces into my spring wardrobe.  One recent purchase is my emerald green "Hampton" pants from Banana Republic, already featured in a previous post: Emerald and Mint.  In addition to pants, wardrobe staples like a cardigan sweater, a belt, and bracelets can be interchanged with other neutral staples like blouses and skirts while still adhering to the office dress code.   

Check out my picks for spring green work wardrobe staples below:

Cardigans:

Left: Caslon "V-Neck Cardigan" in green clover (available in petite!), $59 at Nordstrom here
Middle: Charter Club "Long Sleeve Classic Cardigan" in gumdrop green, $29.98 at Macy's here
Right: "Luxlight Crew Cardigan" in extremely green (available in petite and tall!), $44.95 at the Gap here

Belts:

 Left: Cole Haan "Enamel Dressy Belt" in emerald patent, $48 at Zappos here
Middle: Levi's "Bright Skinny Belt" in green, $24 at Levi's here
Right:  "Envy Skinny Belt" in green, $12 at Nasty Gal here

 Bracelets:

 
   Left: Kate Spade New York "Idiom Ultra Thin Enamel Bangle" in mint, $32 at Nordstrom here
Middle: "Multicolored Lacquered Bangle Set" in gold/multi, $8.80 at Forever 21 here
Right:  "Sweet Step Stone Bracelet" in green multi, $45 at Banana Republic here

How would you integrate green into your spring work wardrobe?  Thanks for reading! 

Comments

  1. love the green

    www.petiteandhungry.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the way you styled this top! Black and white graphic prints are great because they can go with just about anything, but I think it looks superb paired with the green :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. you're flawless in green Xo Megan, www.TfDiaries.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. the emerald looks beautiful on you. this look is very mad men. can't wait for that show to come back!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. wow, what a gorgeous color on you pretty lady! I definitely need to add some of this "color of the year" to my wardrobe!
    xx

    Here&Now
    Enter my Lash Boutique Giveaway!

    ReplyDelete
  6. You look so chic and I love the green on you! New follower here! Hope you can check out my blog! x, Kat

    Love and Ace

    ReplyDelete
  7. I don't own too many green pieces either. Love how the belt pulls this outfit all together!

    Alice
    www.happinessatmidlife.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love a good green. I've been getting compliments on my green pants for years! Everyone should have a green piece if they like the color--it's fresh and looks nice. (:

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love the print of your blouse, the neckline is so pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  10. That green is absolutely gorgeous on you!!!

    XO
    Pearls & Paws

    ReplyDelete
  11. that's a gorgeous combination of colors

    ReplyDelete
  12. I love emerald! It's such a fun color :) I bought a belt in the same shade as above from Target! They had it on clearance and I was thrilled when I saw it. Those are really reasonable prices too!
    FashionEdible Blog

    ReplyDelete
  13. Beautiful outfit! I love the sweater and shirt together.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by my little corner of the blogging world and leaving a comment. I look forward to hearing from you!

Popular Posts