Bomber Jacket
Yesterday was the first day of spring, and I am so thankful that we are starting to have spring-like moments here in Seattle! The welcome breaks in the rain last week meant that I could take this new sporty white bomber jacket out for a spin. Bomber jackets are everywhere this spring, and although it has taken me a bit to pull the trigger on purchasing one I finally made my choice a few weeks ago. This white mesh bomber jacket is both comfortable and flattering with its contoured shape, and as soon as I saw this jacket online I knew I had to try it out. I sized up to allow for some layering room, so I am wearing a small as opposed to an extra-small and am happy with the fit. In today's outfit, I styled an athleisure look by combining this jacket with boyfriend jeans, Converse wedge sneakers, a quilted crossbody bag, and mirrored aviators. Please scroll through for more photos, outfit links, and more of my picks for bomber jackets that are on-trend and perfect to style this spring.
Jacket: exact here
Boyfriend Jeans: old, similar styles same brand here and here
Sneakers: exact here (on sale!)
Sunglasses: old, similar style here
Bag: old, current styles here (under $200) or here (under $35)
Scroll through the widget below to see more of my picks for on-trend bomber jackets to style your own athleisure look this spring. All of my picks are priced at $150 or less:
How would you style a bomber jacket this season? Thank you for visiting my blog today and I hope you have a great week!
Linking up with I Do deClaire, Michelle's Pa(i)ge, More Pieces of Me, Northwest Blonde, Sincerely Jenna Marie, Style Elixir, The Fashion Canvas, Walking in Memphis in High Heels
Linking up with I Do deClaire, Michelle's Pa(i)ge, More Pieces of Me, Northwest Blonde, Sincerely Jenna Marie, Style Elixir, The Fashion Canvas, Walking in Memphis in High Heels








Really informative and practical.
ReplyDeleteReally enjoyed this post and the stylish bomber jacket inspiration.
ReplyDeleteThe look feels modern, casual, and effortlessly fashionable.
It is easy to see why Bomber Jackets remain such a popular choice.
A lovely post for anyone who enjoys classic yet versatile fashion.