Gingham Shorts + Peplum Top

Gingham is a recurring spring trend, like florals, that keeps coming back in different variations. While one might initially think of Dorothy's iconic dress in the Wizard of Oz, these days there much more sophisticated ways to style gingham pieces for work or casual wear. I picked up these shorts before our recent Italy trip and wore them on our last full day in Rome. In today's casual outfit, I paired these shorts with a peplum top, denim jacket, and wedge sandals for a sunny day of eating and sightseeing in bella Roma. Please scroll through for more photos, outfit details, more of my picks for gingham pieces, and a linkup with the lovely Laura of I do deClaire!










Shorts: exact here (on sale under $50, some sizes still available!)
Top: no longer available, similar here or here (under $25!)
Jacket: old, current version here
Wedges: exact here (under $60!)
Crossbody Bag: exact here (vegan leather & under $150!)

Scroll through the widget below to see more of my picks for gingham pieces to style this spring and summer! All of my picks are affordably priced at $98 or less:


I am also thrilled to be joining Laura of I do deClaire for her Confident Tuesday Linkup. Laura's style is always classy and I get so many great ideas from her outfits! You can visit I do deClaire and many other stylish fashion bloggers who link up in the widget below.

I do deClaire (Bloglovin) | Avec Amber (Bloglovin



Comments

Popular Posts