Summer Style: Crochet Tee + Red Sandals
Do you have a favorite summer trend? I like that delicate, vintage-inspired crochet pieces are still in style this summer and now felt like a great time to pull a top out of my closet that I have not styled here on the blog in a long time. You saw this top three summers ago styled with wide leg pants in this post, and today I am styling it with high waist shorts and similar sandals. Almost identical sandals, in fact. In the earlier post I am wearing my Hermes Oasis sandals in gold (aka tan), and recently I found these lookalike sandals in a bright cherry red for a fraction of the price. If you have been following me for a bit, you know I love to add a pop of red to my outfits...so I had to try them out. So far I am happy with the fit and quality--they are quite comfortable and the color is really pretty in person. You can continue scrolling to see more photos and shop the pieces in this post (or similar pieces if the items I am wearing are no longer available).
Tank: exact here
Shorts: exact here
Sandals: exact here or alternate color here
Bag: exact here
Sunglasses: exact here
You can also shop the pieces I am wearing (or similar items if what I am wearing is no longer available) below:
What is your favorite way to add a pop of bright color to your summer outfits? Please be sure to leave me a comment below to let me know. Thank you for visiting my blog today and I hope you have a wonderful week!


Comments
Post a Comment
Thank you for stopping by my little corner of the blogging world. Positive comments are always appreciated and I look forward to hearing from you!