Mixed Stripe Fit-and-Flare Dress

If you know me, you know I love a good sale at Banana Republic.  Over the last couple of weeks, BR has been offering stacked discounts on sale items.  While browsing the petite section, I found this "Mixed Stripe Fit-and-Flare" dress with a size 0P online for me to snap up at an additional 25% off sale price plus an additional 10% off for BR Luxe card members.  The sale price minus discounts brought the dress down from $140 to $76--score!  The poly/cotton blend fabric has just the right amount of stretch, and the coverage makes it perfect for the office.  I also love the color--and any excuse to break out my cobalt suede pumps.  I know I will get a ton of wear out of this dress this spring and beyond.

 Dress: Banana Republic (no longer available online)
Tights: Forever 21 (no longer available online), similar Jessica Simpson "Fishnet Bow Tights" in jet black, $8.99 at Macy's here
Pumps: Chinese Laundry "Area" Pump in cobalt suede, $59 at Macy's here
Clutch: Hobo International (old), similar Hobo "Lauren" Clutch in black, $110 at Zappos here
Necklace: Baublebar (old), check out the "Lucilla Shield Collar Necklace" in black, $52 at Baublebar here
Watch: Karl Lagerfeld "7 Faceted Bezel Bracelet Watch, 44mm x 53mm" in black, $250 at Nordstrom here
 Ring: "Silver Classic Cigar Band," $36 at Baublebar here





A fit-and-flare dress is a tremendously versatile spring piece.  You can dress one up with jewelry and heels for a special occasion like I did here (spring weddings, anyone?), add a blazer and pumps for the office, or simply add flats and a cardigan for a casual lunch date.  I'm partial to stripes, as you all know, so I picked out my favorite striped fit-and-flare dresses for today's featured items.  All three dresses are currently priced under $80!


Left: Allen B "Sleeveless Striped Fit-and-Flare Dress" in black/silver birch, $49.99 (on sale!) at JC Penney here
Middle: Ivy & Blu "Three-Quarter Sleeve Lace with Velvet Flocking Fit-and-Flare Dress" in black/blush (love that it comes with a bow belt!), $56.68 (64% off!) at Amazon here
Right: Maggy London "Printed Cotton Sateen Fit-and-Flare Dress" in blue multi, $76.99 (on sale!) at Amazon here

Linking up with the lovely Agi over at Vodka Infused Lemonade
for her Tres Chic Fashion Thursday series!

vodkainfusedlemonade.com

 
How would you style a striped fit-and-flare dress for spring?  Thanks so much for reading, and I hope you have a great rest of your week!

Comments

Popular Posts