Transitional Style: Embroidered Midi Skirt + White Booties
It has been about two years since I styled my white booties here on the blog (this 2024 fall post to be exact), but I am here to remind you how versatile they can be and how much I still love them. White booties seem to have been "out" the last couple of years, as I have not seen very many out in stores or online, but if you are open to secondhand styles a quick Poshmark search showed plenty of options to choose from! Labor Day weekend certainly feels like an ideal weekend to style white pieces in my closet. Speaking of Poshmark, I recently purchased this gorgeous embroidered midi skirt brand new from a seller at 75% off of the retail price and I am obsessed. The cotton fabric is substantial while still breathable and this will be a fabulous piece to transition into fall. I linked two sites that are still carrying this skirt at a reduced price below. Today I styled this embroidered midi skirt with my white booties, a denim eyelet top, my cropped denim jacket (also a current obsession), several favorite accessories and my adorable off-white mini bag. I recently wore this ensemble for a dinner date with my husband, and I am looking forward to styling this skirt and booties with heavier layers as fall weather rolls in over coming weeks. Please keep scrolling on to see more photos and outfit links!
Midi Skirt: exact here or here (on sale at both sites!)
Eyelet top: exact here (on sale, limited sizes remaining!)
Denim Jacket: exact here (available in 2 washes)
Bag: exact here
Sunglasses: exact here
text
What are your favorite pieces to style for the summer to fall transition? Please don't hesitate to leave me a comment below to let me know. Thank you for visiting my blog and I hope you have a lovely week!

Comments
Post a Comment
Thank you for stopping by my little corner of the blogging world. Positive comments are always appreciated and I look forward to hearing from you!