Summer Style: Barrel Leg Pants + Cropped Button-up Shirt

 We are still enjoying warm summer temperatures for the time being here in Seattle, but this time of year I start to think about transitional pieces that I can style now and add layers when fall arrives. One trend I have been watching since last year as a good option for transitional styling is a barrel leg pant. It took me a while to get on board with the barrel leg trend, but I recently found a pair with a subtle silhouette rather than an exaggerated bow-legged shape that felt like a great intro to the style. The lightweight soft cotton material and ivory color has been comfortable for summer temperatures so far, today I am sharing a casual summer styling with a stripe cropped button up shirt, Menorcan sandals, and my The Horse Mini Clementine Bag. In the next couple of months, I will look forward to styling these pants with fall layers such as a suede jacket and loafers or a cropped sweater and slides. Please continue scrolling to see more photos and outfit links to my exact pieces or similar pieces if what I am wearing is no longer available.








Shirt: similar here
Pants: exact here or newer version here
Shoes: similar here or here
Bag: exact here or larger version here
Sunglasses: exact here
Necklace: exact here

You can also shop the pieces I am wearing, or similar pieces if what I am wearing is not available online, in the widget below:

Are you on board with the barrel leg trend? If so, how are you styling your pair(s) for the summer to fall transition? Please don't hesitate to leave me a comment below to let me know. Thank you for visiting my blog today and I hope you have an amazing rest of your week!

Comments

Popular Posts