Style Remix: Mint Crops + Knit Blazer + Waterloo Blue Print Sleeveless Blouse

I readily admit that I am an impulse buyer, and that my favorite pieces in my closet are impulse purchases.  Today's featured item is a great example of an impulse buy that was also a great deal.  I found this adorable sailboat print blouse while browsing at Target a few weeks ago, and at $19.99 it was a decent weight (not see-through) and quality.  I decided to take it home and see what kind of outfit I could make with existing pieces in my closet.  This blouse contains yellow, pink, cobalt, and mint printed sailboats, and therefore has many color pairing options.  I have been loving mint and yellow combos lately, and decided to try pairing my mint crops (previously seen here) and my yellow knit blazer (seen before here) with this blouse.  Then I added a yellow belt, navy pumps, and a navy bag to keep the overall outfit from being too bright.  However, I think a white or bright colored bag and pumps could look great too!




Sleeveless Blouse: Merona "Women's Sleeveless Button Down Blouse" in waterloo blue print, $19.99 at Target here
 Cropped Pants: Banana Republic (old), similar Mavi Jeans "Serena Low-Rise Super Skinny" in mint, $29.99 (69% off!) at 6pm here 
 Knit Blazer: Caslon via Nordstrom, see current colors of the Caslon "Cotton Knit Jacket" (available in petite!), $35.40 (on sale!) at Nordstrom here
 Belt: Express (old), similar "Metal Bar Super Skinny Belt" in yellow, $14.99 at The Limited here
Necklace: "Alpha Initial Pendant" in gold, $28 at Baublebar here
Watch: Marc by Marc Jacobs "Henry" in gold, $250 at Nieman Marcus here 
Bracelet: Michael Kors (old), similar Michael Kors "Fultan Logo Bangle Bracelet" in rose goldtone, $115 at Saks Fifth Avenue here
Pumps: MICHAEL Michael Kors "Flex Pump" in navy saffiano, $98.95 at Nordstrom here
Tote: Prada "Saffiano Lux Small Tote" in navy, see available colors at Saks Fifth Avenue here

I work in a corporate office, so I can always find room in my closet for versatile blouses to style for the weekdays.  Regardless of where you work, a lightweight printed blouse has many styling options this summer.  See my picks for nautical print blouses, all under $70:


Left: "Anchor Print Sleeveless Camp Shirt" in dark sky (available in petite!), $69.50 at Ann Taylor here
Middle: "Mast and Present Top" in schooner, $26.99 (on sale!) at Modcloth here
Right: Effie's Heart "Sleeveless V-Neck Top" in multicolor, $52 at Shoptiques here

How would you style a printed blouse for summer?  Thanks so much for reading and I hope you have a great rest of your week!

Linking up with Agi of Vodka Infused Lemonade and Tara of Mix & Match Fashion.

vodkainfusedlemonade.com

Mix & Match Fashion

Comments

Popular Posts