Transitional Style: Satin Pants

How is everyone feeling about the satin pant trend? You may have mixed feelings, but satin pants are a big trend this fall that embraces the "comfort meets chic" trend and I am seeing them everywhere. You may remember seeing this specific pair of satin wide leg pants in this post back in May, styled for a 2025 vacation in the Cayman Islands. I must admit this summer flew by so fast that I really have not had a chance to wear them this year--but this last weekend I took advantage of perfect early fall weather to style them for brunch with my Seattle besties. Big thanks to my gal Jessica for taking these photos after brunch! In this outfit, I styled these pants with an embroidered crop tank, my perfectly cropped denim jacket, neutral ankle strap sandals, and several favorite accessories. Please continue on to see more photos, outfit links, and more ways to shop this look.






Satin Pants: similar here or here
Tank: exact here or similar here
Denim Jacket: exact here
Ankle Strap Sandals: similar here or here
Clutch: same style different leather here
Necklace: exact here
Bracelets: exact here and here

You can also shop the items I am wearing (or similar items if what I am wearing is no longer available) below:

How do you feel about the satin pants trend this season? Yay or nay? Please feel free to leave me a comment to let me know. If you are loving satin pants, be sure to let me know how you are styling them. Thank you for visiting my blog today and I hope you have a great week!

Comments

Popular Posts