Five Outfits I am Looking Forward to Wearing Again this Fall

 It felt like the weather turned from summer to fall overnight here in Seattle. I will not complain, though, because while I love summer temperatures I love fall layering even more. Today I decided to go back through past years' outfit posts and pick out five outfits that I am looking forward to wearing again this fall. There are more, of course, that I would wear again but these five rose to the top as favorites that I am looking forward to wearing again with pieces that still reside in my closet (most if not all). Please continue on to see more photos and links to the items I am wearing or similar pieces if what I am wearing is no longer available.

Blazer: similar here
Sweater Tank: similar here
Skirt: similar here
Tights: similar here
Booties: newer versions here or here
Bag: similar here or here

The first outfit I am looking forward to wearing again this fall is one I packed and wore in Tokyo, Japan, back in December 2023. You can see my travel logs from that particular trip here, and this particular photo is from our visit to the Shibuya Sky Observation Deck. Since Tokyo residents are ultra fashionable, I did my best to fit in with a chic layered look that included a wool blazer, sweater tank, flared knit skirt, tights, and booties.

You can shop similar items to what I am wearing below:


Jacket: newer version here or here
Sweater: exact here
Button-up shirt: similar here
Jeans: exact here
Booties: similar here
Bag: exact style current colors here or similar here

This second outfit I am looking forward to wearing again this fall is a casual layered look with ivory jeans (yes, I wear them after Labor Day!) with my Ralph Lauren Polo Bear sweater, a quilted jacket, and suede booties. This is perfect for weekend adventures on a crisp dry fall day.

You can shop the same or similar items to what I am wearing below:



Blazer: newer version here
Sweater Tank: similar here
Faux Leather Pants: similar here or here
Pumps: newer version here
Bag: updated version here

The third outfit I am looking forward to wearing this fall is styling faux leather pants with a blazer and heels. Leather and faux leather pieces are items that look so good but need cooler weather to be worn comfortably! You all already know I love my blazers and this combo is a no-brainer for cooler seasons.

You can shop the same or similar items to what I am wearing below:


Barn Jacket: exact here or here
Chambray Shirt: similar here
Tee: similar here
Jeans: exact here
Booties: similar here
Bag: exact style current colors here or similar here
Hat: exact here

The fourth outfit I am looking forward to wearing again this fall is a casual layered one with my Barbour barn jacket, chambray, off-white jeans (again), suede booties and a couple of favorite accessories. This is a very PNW coded ensemble with a waterproof jacket and water resistant baseball hat! I could easily swap the suede booties for waterproof boots for days when rain is in the forecast.

You can shop the same or similar items to what I am wearing below:


Vest: newer version here
Sweater: similar here
Skirt: similar here or here
Boots: similar here or here
Bag: currently loving this one and this one
Scarf: similar here or here

The fifth and final outfit that I am looking forward to wearing again this fall is from the archives--2017 in fact! I still own most of the pieces with the boots being the only item no longer in my closet (I sold them on Poshmark a while back). A plaid skirt and leopard scarf continue to rotate back in style and look great styled with neutral pieces like this vest, sweater, and these knee high boots.

You can shop the same or similar items to what I am wearing below:

Now that you have seen the five outfits I am looking forward to styling again this season, what fall outfits or trends are you looking forward to re-styling once fall arrives in your area? Please do not hesitate to leave me a comment to let me know. Thank you for visiting my blog today and I hope you have a fantastic week!

Comments

Popular Posts