Disqus for Avec Amber

Style Remix: Burgundy Denim


 

Denim: Paige (old), similar Paige Denim Verdugo Skinny Jeans in wine, $179 at Neiman Marcus here
Shirt:  Topshop, similar Topshop "Colette" Chambray shirt in midstone, $60 at Nordstrom here or GB "Long-Sleeve Chambray Shirt" in light blue, $39 at Dillard's here
  Sweater:  "Striped Button-Shoulder Pullover" in white/black, $69.50 at Banana Republic here
Shoes:  Sam Edelman "Fiorenza" in black patent, $84.99 at 6pm.com here
Necklace:  Chanel (old)

The last time I wore my burgundy jeans here, I paired them with a navy blazer and flats.  This time, I opted for my chambray shirt, striped sweater, and patent heels for a more casual look.  Actually, all of the elements of this outfit have been on this blog before in other outfit combinations and this outfit is a great example of combining existing pieces in my closet for something fresh and new.  I have gotten so many great layering ideas from all of the lovely bloggers that I follow and I love that about the blogging community!  =)

Just a short post today - this week has been super busy and Friday can't get here soon enough.  I hope your week is going well!

Popular Posts