Disqus for Avec Amber

Piped Trench Coat





 Trench Coat: "Piped Navy Trench Coat" in fall navy, $119.99 (on sale!) at Banana Republic here
Blouse: BCBG (old), similar Alfani "Sleevless Band-Collar Blouse" in white, $21.99 (on sale!) at Macys here
Skirt: H&M (old), similar Green Envelope Los Angeles "Chevron Striped Skirt" in black/white, $36 (on sale!) at Lord & Taylor here
Belt: Express (old), similar Kate Spade New York "Bow Belt" in donovan yellow, $68 at Zappos Couture here
Flats: Nine West (old), similar Sperry Top-Sider "Audrey Boat Shoes" in white/nude/yellow, $80 at Piperlime here
or Rockport "Shehara Flat" in butterscotch/orange, $89.95 at Amazon here
Watch: GlamRock (old), similar Versus by Versace "Tokyo Rubber Strap Watch" in yellow/silver, $150 at Nordstrom here

One of my favorite things about spring cleaning is putting away all of my heavy winter coats, and replacing them with lighter spring jackets!  I like my spring jackets to have a fun element to stand out, like the white piping on this navy trench from Banana Republic.  It suits my nautical style so well!  When I saw it on clearance at my local store for $57 after a heap of discounts and rewards, I could not turn it down.  A piped trench coat is a great way to update your spring wardrobe, and although I wasn't able to find any deals online quite as good as my BR trench, I did find a wonderful selection of styles that are perfect for spring!

Check out my save and splurge picks for piped trench coats below:


Left: Save on the BCBGeneration "Women's Button Trench" in khaki (love the yellow piping!), $150 at Amazon here
Middle: Save on the Jessica Simpson "Women's Piped Trench" in banana, $125 at Amazon here
Right: Save on the "Bonded Lace Trench" in black, $166.25 at Asos here


Left: Splurge on the "Rose Trench" in mineral (also available in four other colors), $249 at Club Monaco here
Middle: Splurge on the "Louise Classic Trench" in mint (also available in sand and black, but I love this on-trend mint!), $490 at Mackage here
Right: Splurge on the Burberry "Mid-Length Cotton Gabardine Leather Detail Trench Coat" in honey, $1495 at Burberry here

How would you style a piped trench coat?  Thanks so much for reading!

Popular Posts