Summer Style: High Waist Wide Leg Jeans + Espadrilles

Have you embraced the wide leg jean trend? I still have a hard time giving up my skinny jeans, I guess I am a true Millennial, but I keep trying to incorporate wide leg jeans into my outfits to get on board. I was looking for a pair of white or off-white jeans for summer and this pair has great reviews. I followed the size chart, ordered a size 26, and really like the shape! They do gap in the waist/back, which I can cover with a belt, but otherwise fit well and are such a great summer shade. In today's outfit, I styled these high waist wide leg jeans with a green stripe linen button-up shirt, espadrille sandals, and a favorite olive green Dior Soft Saddlebag. A few favorite accessories round out this summer look, and you can continue scrolling to see more photos and outfit links below.

High Waist Wide Leg Jeans with Espadrilles

Amber wearing high waist wide leg jeans with a green striped linen shirt, espadrilles, belt, crossbody bag, necklace, bracelet, and sunglasses.

Amber styling high waist wide leg jeans with a striped linen button-up shirt, espadrille sandals, olive green bag, belt, and gold jewelry.

Summer outfit featuring Amber in high waist wide leg jeans, green linen shirt, espadrilles, sunglasses, statement necklace, bracelet, and belt.

Amber wearing high waist wide leg jeans paired with espadrilles, a green striped linen shirt, olive crossbody bag, sunglasses, and layered accessories.

Casual summer style with Amber wearing high waist wide leg jeans, striped linen shirt, espadrille sandals, belt, olive bag, necklace, bracelet, and sunglasses.

Amber showcases high waist wide leg jeans with a green linen button-up, espadrilles, leather belt, olive handbag, sunglasses, necklace, and bracelet.
Jeans: exact here and here
Espadrilles: newer versions here and here
Linen shirt: similar here or here
Belt: exact here or newer version here
Bag: exact bag here or same style different color here
Necklace: similar here or here
Bracelet: similar here or here
Sunglasses: exact here or here

Since I continue to come around on the wide leg jean trend, I searched and found more great options to share with you below in addition to the pieces I am wearing today (or similar items if what I am wearing is no longer available): 


What is your favorite way to style wide leg jeans this season? Please don't hesitate to leave me a comment below to let me know. Thank you for visiting my blog and I hope you have a fabulous week!

Linking up with I Do deClaire, Is This Mutton

Comments

  1. Love this chic look for summer! I adore the pop of color. I also love wide leg jeans with wedges.

    https://www.kathrineeldridge.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for your kind note, Kathrine! I love a good pop of color, too!

      Delete
  2. Love the pop of colour with your shoes!

    Jennifer
    https://curatedbyjennifer.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you and I hope your week is going great!

      Delete
  3. I actually really like my wide leg jeans, but of course I have kept a few of my skinny jeans which I end up wearing in the winter with oversized sweaters mostly. This is a pretty and classy outfit!
    www.chezmireillefashiontravelmom.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. These look fabulous. Great summer look! I need to try them!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love this look! The high-waisted wide-leg jeans are so flattering, and pairing them with the striped top creates such a classic summer outfit. It’s a great reminder that simple pieces can make a stylish statement when the fit is just right. The whole outfit feels effortless, polished, and perfect for everyday wear.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by my little corner of the blogging world. Positive comments are always appreciated and I look forward to hearing from you!

Popular Posts