Travel Log: Airport + San Francisco Night Out

Our weekend getaway started Friday after work as we zipped to the airport to make our 6pm flight.  I didn't get a chance to take outfit photos on Friday afternoon or evening, so I recreated the first two looks upon my return home.  First up is my comfy airport style.


Top:  Abercrombie "Savannah" sweatshirt in grey stripe, light grey still available and on sale for $15.90 here
Denim:  J Brand Skinny Stretch Jeans in Northern Lights, exact at Nordstrom for $178 here
Shoes:  J Crew "Suede Lace-Up Wedge" boots in dune (on clearance via factory) $148 here

My go-to outfit for a flight consists of my stretchy J Brand skinnies and a soft, roomy sweatshirt or sweater, this time paired with my new J Crew suede wedge boots.  Here are some other comfortable sweatshirts that would be perfect for your next flight:


Left to Right:
Fire Marled Sweater (2 colors) at Nordstrom for $38 here
 Full Tilt Essential Women's Sweatshirt (6 colors) at Amazon for $17.99 here
Rubbish Wide Neck Sweatshirt (4 colors) at Nordstrom for $39 here 

Once we landed in San Francisco, we hopped in our rental car and headed into the city to meet up with a good friend for the evening. Since it was chilly, I opted to keep my J Brand skinnies instead of a skirt.  I added my Equipment blouse, heels, and jewelry for a simple look perfect for bar hopping and walking around the city.

  
Top:  Equipment "Signature" blouse in nature white, same at Nordstrom for $208 here
Denim:  J Brand Skinny Stretch Jeans in Northern Lights, exact at Nordstrom for $178 here
Shoes:  J Crew "Mona" pumps in nude patent in warm bisque, sold out online but similar Vince Camuto "Desti" in blush patent at Nordstrom here
Necklace:  Ruche.com (old), similar from ModCloth for $34.99 here
Ring:  H&M, Bracelet: Cartier Love, Watch:  MK, similar MK "Runway" at Nordstrom for $250 here

I love this neutral, silky blouse because it easily dresses up jeans but yet is comfortable and easy to move around in.  Check out these other great neutral blouses below to dress up your favorite skinny jeans:

Left to Right:Nexx Silk Shirt in ivory for $88 at Nordstrom here
Two by Vince Camuto Silk Utility Shirt in light cream for $99 at Nordstrom  here
 Scalloped Contrast Shirt in cream/black for $19.80 at Forever 21 here

I am so excited to sort through our photos from wine tasting on Saturday to share with you in my next post.  Thank you for reading!

Comments

Popular Posts