Black Moto Jacket

It's officially December - wow!  I can't believe how quickly this year has flown by, and Christmas is only 23 days away.  I finished a good percentage of my Christmas shopping during my trips to Shanghai this year, and of course also found a few things for myself.  This black mixed media moto jacket is one of them!  The construction is a combination of sturdy knit and faux leather.  Besides the slim, tailored shape that fits perfectly, I love the asymmetrical zipper and faux leather shoulders.  To create an outfit suitable for our chilly but dry autumn weather, I layered this black moto jacket with a knit turtleneck, tweed skirt, tights, ankle boots, and textured leather tote.  These layers are both cozy and chic, perfect for a casual office or a night out!

Jacket: Purchased in Shanghai
Turtleneck: "Essential Turtleneck" in black, $59.50 at Banana Republic here
Skirt: "Factory Royal Tweed Mini" in indigo multi, $39.50 (50% off!) at J Crew Factory here
Tights: "Everyday Opaque Tight" in black, $15 (or 2/$24) at Nordstrom here
Ankle Boots: Vince Camuto "Hillari"in black (also available in taupe & bamboo), $99.90 at Nordstrom here
Tote: Pour La Victoire "Butler"(no longer available), check out the Pour La Victoire "Prouve Leather Satchel" in black, $395 at Nordstrom here





Although my jacket isn't available online, there are so many great options available online and in stores this season.  The best part about this time of year is the sale prices, of course!  I picked out my favorite black moto jackets below, all are under $160 and surely won't last long.  =)


Left: "(Minus the) Leather Studded Cropped Moto Jacket" in pitch black (also available in dark sand), $106.80 (40% off today!) at Express here
Middle: Guess "Faux Leather & Wool Blend Moto Jacket" in black, $92.46 (33% off!) at Nordstrom here
Right: BCBGMAXAZRIA "Donna Mixed Media Moto Jacket With Leather Sleeves" in black, $156.60 (55% off!) at Amazon here

How would you style a black moto jacket this winter?  Thanks so much for reading and I hope you have a great week!

Comments

Popular Posts