Two Ways to Style Satin Shorts for the Summer to Fall Transition

 Summer may be officially coming to an end, but we are still enjoying a decent amount of sunshine and warm temperatures during the day here in Seattle. I am so thankful for every sunny day and hope this weather continues into fall, because I love styling fall layers and winters here are incredibly dreary. Since evenings are getting cooler, I am starting to style my favorite jackets and today I am sharing two ways to style a pair of satin shorts for the summer to fall transition. I technically have not shared these satin shorts in an official outfit post yet, but I am loving their versatility and recently packed and wore them on my trip to Germany's Pfalz wine region. You will see them in a "What I packed and Wore" post here soon, but today I am styling these shorts with both a favorite plaid blazer and a leather bomber jacket for transitional temperatures. In both outfits, I styled these shorts with ankle strap sandals and a mock neck tank (wardrobe staples that work for pretty much any occasion), chose two different bags, and I am having a hard time choosing which ensemble is my favorite! Please continue scrolling to see more photos and links to the pieces I am wearing (or similar pieces if what I am wearing is no longer available).

Satin Shorts: exact here (available in 9 colors!)
Plaid Blazer: newer version here or here or great budget option here
Tank: similar here or here
Ankle Strap Sandals: exact here or here
Clutch: exact here or newer option here






Satin Shorts: exact here (available in 9 colors!)
Leather Bomber Jacket: exact here (almost sold out!) or newer colors here
Tank: similar here or here
Ankle Strap Sandals: exact here or here
Crossbody Bag: similar here or here

You can shop the items I am wearing below, or similar pieces if what I am wearing is no longer available:


Are you a fan of satin shorts? If so, how are you styling yours for the summer to fall transition? Please be sure to leave me a comment below to let me know. Thank you for visiting my blog today and I hope you have a fantastic week!




Comments

Popular Posts