Transitional Style: Stripe Knit Midi Skirt + Cropped Cardigan

While it may not feel like fall yet, there are some fall trends that can be worn starting now. Today's post features one of my few Nordstrom Anniversary Sale purchases from this year: this pink stripe knit midi skirt. I did not post a Nordstrom Anniversary Sale purchases post this year because we were in Germany during the pre-sale timeframe. However, as I browsed the sale items in advance this pink stripe knit midi skirt caught my eye as knit pencil skirts with rich textures are a top trend for fall 2026. I just knew that this skirt would pair perfectly with my Sézane Betty Cardigan in dusty pink (you have seen it before in this cropped cardigan post and this spring trench coat post), and I was right. I followed the size chart, ordered a size XS, and am very happy with the fit of this skirt! In today's outfit, I styled this skirt and sweater with ankle strap sandals, my The Horse Mini Clementine Bag (seen before this button-up outfit and this spring Horse bag post), and several favorite accessories. Please continue on to see more photos and details of this summer to fall transitional look.

Stripe Knit Midi Skirt Outfit for Summer-to-Fall Style

Amber wearing a stripe knit midi skirt with a sweater, sandals, bag, and sunglasses

Amber styled in a stripe knit midi skirt, sweater, sandals, and crossbody bag

Amber wearing a stripe knit midi skirt and sweater with sandals and sunglasses

Amber in a stripe knit midi skirt outfit with a sweater, bag, and layered necklaces

Amber wearing a stripe knit midi skirt with a sweater, sandals, sunglasses, and jewelry

Amber's transitional outfit featuring a stripe knit midi skirt, sweater, sandals, and bag

Amber styling a stripe knit midi skirt with a sweater, sandals, sunglasses, and necklaces

Amber wearing a stripe knit midi skirt and cardigan with sandals, bag, and sunglasses

Amber in a casual stripe knit midi skirt outfit with a sweater, sandals, and layered necklaces

Amber's summer-to-fall look with a stripe knit midi skirt, sweater, sandals, bag, and sunglasses
Shop the Skirt
Shop the sweater (available in 5 colors)
Shop the bag (available in 4 colors)
Shop the sunglasses / Shop a similar style
Shop the necklace / Shop a similar necklace

You can shop the items I am wearing (or similar items if what I am wearing is no longer available) in the widget below:

What fall trends are you most looking forward to wearing? Please don't hesitate to leave me a comment below. Thank you for visiting my blog and I hope you have a wonderful week!

Comments

  1. Love this jacket and skirt combo! I am looking forward to brown tones and bubble pieces for the fall season,

    https://www.kathrineeldridge.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Kathrine! Brown tones and bubble pieces are such great trends for the upcoming fall season.

      Delete
  2. Absolutely swooning over this dusty pink pairing, the textured knit skirt with that cosy cardigan is the loveliest way to ease into autumn!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for your kind note and for visiting my blog! I hope your weekend has been great. =)

      Delete
  3. Fabulous look! I love those skirts and the jacket is fantastic on it. Good colour combination!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much, Nancy! I'm so glad you like these pieces and hope your weekend has been great!

      Delete
  4. I absolutely love the colour!

    Jennifer
    https://curatedbyjennifer.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much and I'm so glad you like these pink tones!

      Delete

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by my little corner of the blogging world. Positive comments are always appreciated and I look forward to hearing from you!

Popular Posts