Printed Pants





Pants:  Drew Tab-Waist Cuffed Ankle Pants in black, $54.90 at the Limited (use code SHOP40 for 40% off!) here
Sweater:  Merino Blend V-Neck Sweater in gold, $39.90 at the Limited (use code SHOP40 for 40% off!) here
Shoes:  Sam Edelman "Fiorenza" in black patent, $84.99 at 6pm.com here
Ring:  Elsa Peretti Teardrop Ring in sterling silver, $385 at Tiffanys here

As you may have seen in my last post, I purchased my first pair of printed pants this weekend!  I decided to pair them with a gold/mustard sweater and simple black pumps for work.  The leaves are starting to turn here in Seattle, and there is a definite chill in the air in the mornings and evenings although the afternoons are still sunny and warm.  Cropped pants and a light sweater are a great early fall outfit before it gets too cold - what is your go-to outfit for early fall?

Thanks for reading!

Comments

  1. Love your sweater!!

    xx,
    J
    www.abentpieceofwire.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much, Justina! I really appreciate your kind words. =)

      Delete
  2. I love those printed pants! You look great!
    -Monica
    Caravan of Style

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you very much, Monica! You are so sweet!

      Delete

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by my little corner of the blogging world and leaving a comment. I look forward to hearing from you!

Popular Posts